Stanadyne Additive Products
Stanadyne Fuel Additives protect and improve the performance of all fuel injection systems including: High Pressure Common Rail, Unit Injectors, Rotary Distribution Pumps, In-line Pumps, Multi-Port Injection, Gasoline Direct Injection and Carburetors.
About Stanadyne Additives
The heart of your engine is its fuel injection system, its major enemy is poor quality fuel. Through extensive research and testing, variations in fuel quality around the world can adversely affect today’s precision fuel injection systems. Poor quality fuel can cause performance issues, premature wear, gumming of components, and plugged filters. To resolve these issues and to provide protection of the fuel injection system, Parker offers a variety of diesel and gasoline additives for every application and operating condition.
Stanadyne Fuel Additives protect diesel engines and improve performance. Stanadyne Fuel Additives are formulated to help restore your engine's maximum fuel economy, horsepower and torque. For regular maintenance, use Performance Formula All Season or Warm Weather Blend with every fill up and treat with Performance Formula Injector Cleaner 4 - 6 times per year. We also offer a cold weather additive, as well as a lubricity formula to use with very dry or winter blend fuels. Protect gasoline engines with Gasoline Additive+, to keep engine components clean, lubricated, and maintenance free.
Stanadyne brand diesel fuel additives are:
- Developed by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
- Tested and approved by major engine and vehicle manufacturers
- Proven to perform best in independent tests
- For virtually every engine application big or small: ON ROAD – OFF ROAD – MARINE
You can learn more about Stanadyne Fuel Additives by visiting their website (by clicking the link below), or by contacting any of the Diesel USA Group locations.
Order online From Cardinal Parts via the links below.
Stanadyne Performance Formula - 8oz Bottle Treats 30gal
Stanadyne Performance Formula - 16oz Bottle Treats 60gal
Stanadyne Performance Formula - 64oz Bottle Treats 250gal
Stanadyne Warm Weather Formula - 8oz Bottle Treats 30gal
Stanadyne Warm Weather Formula - 16oz Bottle Treats 60gal
Stanadyne Warm Weather Formula - 64oz Bottle Treats 250gal
Performance Formula Injector Cleaner - 8oz Bottle Treats 25gal
Performance Formula Injector Cleaner - 16oz Bottle Treats 50gal
Performance Formula Injector Cleaner - 32oz Bottle Treats 100gal
Stanadyne Lubricity Formula - 8oz Bottle Treats 15gal
Stanadyne Lubricity Formula - 16oz Bottle Treats 125gal
Stanadyne Lubricity Formula - 64oz Bottle Treats 500gal
Stanadyne Formula, Winter 1000 - 16oz Bottle Treats 125gal
Stanadyne Gasoline Additive - 8oz Bottle Treats 18 Gallons
Stanadyne Gasoline Additive - 12oz Bottle Treats 27 Gallons
- Failure Analysis and Warranty Diagnosis Diagnostic testing is always the best choice when you want to know exactly what’s wrong with your application or component before making any decisions.
- Component Remanufacturing If you or your company utilizes new products on a constant basis, the Diesel USA Group is your resource for lower costs replacements. Ask us about our lower cost remanufactured products today.
Severe DutyUPGRADE TURBO FOR OM642 ENGINESFor 2005+ Mercedes / Dodge / Freightliner 3.0L Sprinter Engines.
- Produced by the OEM
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Increase In-Service Life
- Reduce Service Costs
- Compatible with Mercedes, Dodge and Freightliner 3.0L